GK-tv, Valhalla Entertainment partner with FX Productions & FIC to develop Port Royal
Los Angeles, CA – Graham King’s GK-tv and Gale Anne Hurd’s Valhalla Entertainment are partnering with FX Productions and Fox International Channels (FIC) on the development of the one-hour drama series, Port Royal, based on the original idea by Hurd (The Walking Dead, Aliens). The series will be produced by GK-tv, Valhalla Entertainment, FX Productions and FIC. Set in the late 17th century on the island of Jamaica, the series will chronicle the namesake port’s notorious rise as the “richest and wickedest city” in the new world, and as a self-governing safe haven for cutthroat pirates, corrupt politicians, and ruthless merchants. Joining Hurd as executive producers are GK-tv’s Graham King, Tim Headington and Craig Cegielski. Valhalla’s Kris Henigman and Ben Roberts will be the company’s creative executives on the series.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020