Kuala Lumpur – Total Sports Asia, has struck a deal to distribute broadcast for the first Dublin Super Cup, on 30th and 31st July. The company will market the tournament’s broadcast rights into Asia (excluding the Middle East). The new pre-season soccer tournament in Ireland will feature the first teams of English Premier League club Manchester City and Italian giants Internazionale Milan, both appearing alongside Scotland’s Celtic and a League of Ireland XI. The deal was reached with tournament organiser Endemol Sport, the UK-based sports media business, which is part of production company Endemol. Executive Vice President of Media for Total Sports Asia, Julian Jackson said: “We are thrilled to be associated with a new event like the Dublin Super Cup and we are delighted with the line-up that the tournament has guaranteed.” He added: “This is great football content and Asian viewers will be as eager as the rest of the world to preview the newest signings, team dynamics and vaunted strike forces that clubs painstakingly put together before the start of a brand new season.” The 2011 Dublin Super Cup will be broadcast in more than 130 territories across Asia, Middle East, Europe, Africa and the Americas.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 32 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020