French-Malaysian co-production agreement signed in Cannes
Cannes – Xeopex, a Paris-based animation production company, which specializes in developing and producing entertainment programmes for children has signed a co-production agreement for Nabab Holidays with Malaysian animation and e-Learning development company, Ed-Online Technologies. The deal comes when the National Film Development Corporation Malaysia (FINAS) and Global Creative and Media Agency (GCMA) had a meeting with the Centre National du Cinema et de L’image Animee (CNC) during the Cannes Film Festival (11 – 20 May) on a committed initial interest to understand how Malaysian and French producers could collaborate in the production of feature films and television productions with the support of its Government. Nabab Holidays is a 52 eps x 13 mins 2D animated comedy TV series that features a family running a holiday resort that serves holiday-makers from outer space.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020