Cannes – Xeopex, a Paris-based animation production company, which specializes in developing and producing entertainment programmes for children has signed a co-production agreement for Nabab Holidays with Malaysian animation and e-Learning development company, Ed-Online Technologies. The deal comes when the National Film Development Corporation Malaysia (FINAS) and Global Creative and Media Agency (GCMA) had a meeting with the Centre National du Cinema et de L’image Animee (CNC) during the Cannes Film Festival (11 – 20 May) on a committed initial interest to understand how Malaysian and French producers could collaborate in the production of feature films and television productions with the support of its Government. Nabab Holidays is a 52 eps x 13 mins 2D animated comedy TV series that features a family running a holiday resort that serves holiday-makers from outer space.
Ad – Before Content
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’
- Ferly and Wild Child Animation attach leading comedians to ‘Butthole Biscuits’
- DCD Rights sees factual series go global
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand