TLC is setting the stage for one of the most exhilarating moments in British history with a week of exclusive programming centred on the royal family and the actual wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton, with Royal Wedding Week. Starting on April 25, Royal Wedding Week provides an intimate look at the royals through exclusive and archived footage as well as interviews with family, close friends and passionate royal enthusiasts. The week-long event features six special premiere programmes and culminates in a TLC exclusive, where the live telecast of the wedding will be hosted by various TLC personalities including Clinton Kelly of What Not To Wear, Randy Fenoli of Say Yes to the Dress, and Amanda Byram who will be sharing their perspectives.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,214 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020