Singapore – MediaCorp announced the results of its Viewers’ Choice 2010. Following seven weeks of voting via SMS, the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports’ Filial Piety emerged the winner for the local category. Promote Mandarin Council for Speak Mandarin Campaign – Noemie is first runner-up, and second runner-up is Canon Singapore Pte Ltd for Canon EOS 550D DSLR – Fascinate The World. PepsiCo International Pte Ltd for Pepsi-Cola – Oh Africa 2010 emerged the winner for the international category. First runner-up is FedEx – Laddie, and second runner-up went to Carlsberg Singapore Pte Ltd for Carlsberg – Probably the Best Goal Celebration. The winners are determined by the most number of public votes received for the television commercial. The top two winners (local and international) each bagged the top prize of $50,000 worth of airtime to be used on Channels 5, 8, U, Channel NewsAsia, okto, Suria and Vasantham.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020