ABC Commercial has sold the eight part drama series, RAKE (8 x 60’) to Sparrowhawk International Channels Limited, to be broadcast on the Universal Channel in Australia. RAKE chronicles the trials and tribulations of criminal barrister, Cleaver Greene – defender of the indefensible and champion of the lost cause in the court room and the bedroom. The series features Richard Roxburgh (Moulin Rouge, Mission Impossible II),Rachel Griffiths (Six Feet Under, Brothers and Sisters), Hugo Weaving (The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings), and Sam Neill (Dead Calm, Jurassic Park) in guest roles.
Ad – Before Content
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’
- Ferly and Wild Child Animation attach leading comedians to ‘Butthole Biscuits’
- DCD Rights sees factual series go global
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand