London – Global Listings, the international solution for broadcasters’ multi-channel, multi-platform requirements has signed a new deal with KidsCo to deliver its EPG, programme highlights and website / VOD content information – worldwide from this month. Global Listings will produce KidsCo’s programme information in local language for France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Russia, Poland, Turkey, Greece, the Middle East, Africa, Singapore, China and Australia. Global Listings offers a one-stop worldwide solution for broadcasters’ multi-channel, multi-platform requirements. It delivers a complete service to fulfil broadcasters’ requirements for press schedules, EPGs, highlights and web / VOD content information – internationally. Currently, it delivers programme information to the media at large and to 143 countries, including the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Russian Federation and Asia Pacific.
Ad – Before Content
- Netflix announces 4.4 million paid memberships in Q3
- YTV format ‘The Rolling Kitchen’ remade in Brazil after Mongolia
- ABP News kicks off the T20 World Cup coverage with its mega cricketing event ‘Vishwa Vijeta Dubai Conclave 2021’
- AsiaSat takes a strategic stake in leading live streaming service ‘One Click Go Live’
- Voot Kids is the new digital home for the anime franchise, ‘Pokémon’
- Abacus Media Rights secures multiple sales for the feature-length documentary ‘Four Hours At The Capitol’