Sydney – Beyond Distribution has secured the international sales rights to UK producers True North Productions new series Dick ‘n’ Dom Go Wild! Launching at MIP, this is True North’s first children’s production and also marks the first time they are partnering with Beyond. Dick ‘n’ Dom Go Wild (20 x 30′) goes ‘backstage’ at some of the UK’s busiest vets, wildlife hospitals and animal sanctuaries. Dick and Dom team up with kids who volunteer to get mucky, stinky, wet and smelly as they rise to the challenge of helping animals in need. Some of the kids aren’t animal lovers and some find British wildlife downright boring, but the boys are determined to change their minds. When they come face to face with these creatures the kids develop a new respect and love for the animals they encounter. Dick and Dom roll up their sleeves as well and get stuck in with a series of funny challenges and informative sketches.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020