Singapore – Bloomberg Television has launched as a basic service on SingTel’s IPTV platform mio TV. This launch of Bloomberg Television on SingTel’s IPTV platform is an important distribution initiative as it will allow Bloomberg TV to reach 100 percent of mioTV subscribers. With the new deal with SingTel mio TV, Bloomberg Television is now the only international business news channel available across both pay TV platforms in Singapore. As a result, Bloomberg Television’s distribution will immediately double to a total of approximately 500,000 households, making Bloomberg Television the most widely distributed international business news channel in Singapore.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’