Los Angeles – E! will officially get its groove on when Ryan Seacrest Productions’ newest creation The Dance Scene (working title) premieres on the network 10 April. Eight episodes of the 30-minute weekly series will air, centering on the life and work of acclaimed choreographer and creative director Laurieann Gibson. Gibson’s 15 years in the business working with talented artists from Diddy to Alicia Keys, and her choreography for all of Lady Gaga’s music videos as well as her most recent world tour has made her one of the industry’s most sought-after Divas of Dance. Joining Gibson on the show is her troupe of trusted and aspiring dancers and choreographers, who both respect and fear the woman who can easily ‘make or break’ them.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020