London – BBC Worldwide has launched the Classic Doctor Who channel, which features a mixture of classic clips and exclusive previews from forthcoming Doctor Who DVD releases. The YouTube channel will complement the Classic Doctor Who Twitter account @classicdw run by 2entertain. Jo Warren, head of UK & Ireland sales says, “We’re really looking forward to giving Classic Doctor Who its own home on YouTube. It will be a great space for fans to discuss Classic Who – we’re launching with some fantastic clips and we’ll be regularly adding to the collection!” Classic Doctor Who brand manager Dan Hall added, “I’m delighted to join forces with our digital team and YouTube. This is an exciting, new way to deliver content for our net-hungry market.” Classic Doctor Who will on YouTube contains more than 45 clips dating from the first episode, along with new Meglos clips and an exclusive clip previewing the new Doctor Who Meglos DVD boxset released by 2Entertain. Meglos stars Tom Baker and was originally broadcast in 1980.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020