Kuala Lumpur – At the recent Asia Television Forum (ATF), Animasia Studio made it big with a partnership with Neptuno Films Srl (Spain) to distribute ABC Monsters (26 eps x 22 mins) for the European market. Animasia Studio’s managing director, Edmund Chan said that they are thrilled to begin a new major partnership with Neptuno and distribute quality Malaysian animations to Europe, starting with ABC Monsters and many other exciting properties. “This distribution agreement is the natural continuation of our relationship that started with the co-production of Kungfu Chicken. We are really excited to convey and share quality educational values of ABC Monsters to Europe” said Cristina Brandner, managing director of Neptuno. Entertainment and media specialist of MDeC, Adam Ham, who coordinated the Malaysian Mega Pavilion at ATF, notes that a large number of major international networks and studios are now witnessing the tremendous impact of new energetic studios, such as Animasia Studio, run by young, talented teams of artists and technicians in the Malaysian digital contents industry. “Ever since the Malaysian Government’s commitment and interest of the MSC Malaysia Creative Multimedia Content Initiative program four years ago, leading-edge Malaysian companies has gradually established and proven itself as a major world-class player, offering local and foreign industry players a conducive business-friendly partnership, excellent production facilities and talent pool.” Closer to home, Innoform Media (Singapore) has signed up ABC Monsters (26 eps x 22 mins) for home video distribution across major Asian markets such as Malaysia, Singapore, HK, Vietnam and Indonesia respectively. Moving forward, Animasia Studio is expected to plan for a series of quality licensing and merchandising products for ABC Monsters, including mobile games, stationeries, apparels and home-wares for children.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 81 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 41 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020