MP & Silva extends deal for expanded FIVB Club World Volleyball Championship
Dubai – MP & Silva, a leading international sports marketing and media company, agreed a deal for the international media rights distribution of the FIVB Club World Volleyball Championship 2010, featuring eight of the world’s top men’s teams and six of the leading women’s teams. This year, world volleyball’s top club competition has been expanded to include a women’s tournament, for the first time since 1994. Men’s and women’s matches will alternate throughout the event, which runs from 15 to 21 December in Doha, Qatar. The tournament will have a round-robin format to determine the overall ranking and classification before semifinals and final. Under the terms of the exclusive agreement, MP & Silva will undertake the global media distribution responsibilities – with the exception of Middle East and North Africa (MENA) – for all telecommunication platforms and formats, including terrestrial free-to-air television, satellite and cable television, Internet Protocol television (IPTV), mobile television, mobile, and internet and broadband television.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,397 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020