KidsCo launches outdoor campaign in Hong Kong; celebrates Festival of Lights with original production
London – KidsCo announced the launch of its first outdoor advertising campaign in Hong Kong, to publicise its programming across the region. The billboard and bus shelter campaign, designed by KSAgency, promotes KidsCo’s family friendly programming across its platform partners: Hong Kong Broadband, nowTV and TVB PayVision and can be seen throughout October, November and December. In addition, KidsCo celebrates the Indian festival of lights, Deepavali, through a series of idents that will be shown globally, throughout November. KidsCo has commissioned Asian animation production company, Image Venture Ltd., based in Chennai India, to develop this ident. It will be the sixth in a series of original programming to honour international events around the world. The ident shows the international characters from the KidsCo logo as they are united in celebration of the festival of lights. The ident begins with a traditional dance called Odissi from Orissa in India. The children then greet others from different backgrounds and present each new-comer with a lamp symbolising the gift of light, the victory of goodness over evil, light over darkness. Finally the children congregate in an Indian temple to present their lamps.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020