New Delhi – Turner announced a first-of-its-kind strategic content partnership with Tata Sky, India’s leading DTH service provider, to offer a linear branded block from India’s number one kids’ channel, Cartoon Network. Called CN+ the linear branded block will reside in Actve Wizkids as part of Tata Sky’s Actve services. Tata Sky subscribers can enjoy CN+ daily from 6:00 AM to midnight. CN+ will offer viewers popular Cartoon Network originals such as Ben 10, The Powerpuff Girls and globally iconic shows like Tom & Jerry, The Flintstones, Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes amongst many others. Each day of the week will be dedicated to one of these hit Cartoon Network shows with multiple episodes. In addition to Cartoon Network content, Actve Wizkids on Tata Sky will also feature the ‘makes’ of M.A.D. (Music, Art and Dance), POGO’s award winning and hugely popular arts show where fascinating educational activities are presented in a step by step, do-it-yourself format. Shortly, interactive games with characters from hit shows such as Ben 10, Tom & Jerry, The Powerpuff Girls and Scooby Doo too will be made available on this platform.
Ad – Before Content
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’
- Ferly and Wild Child Animation attach leading comedians to ‘Butthole Biscuits’
- DCD Rights sees factual series go global
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand