Turner Broadcasting Asia Pacific hires industry veteran Layla Lewis
Hong Kong – Turner Broadcasting Asia Pacific has appointed Layla Lewis as associate director, programming, acquisitions and development for Turner Entertainment Networks Asia Inc. Based in Hong Kong, Lewis will be responsible for the development and planning of Turner Entertainment’s acquisition and original content strategies for its kids’ networks in the Asia Pacific region including flagship channel Cartoon Network, Pogo and Boomerang. Lewis brings a wealth of programming experience to Turner, having spent over 10 years at Nickelodeon in the United Kingdom, where she was senior programming manager for Nickelodeon/Nick Jr and Nick Jr 2/Nicktoons TV/Noggin. While at Nickelodeon, she played a key role in expanding the company’s networks, including the launch of Nick Jr, Nicktoons and the roll out of VOD and mobile TV services. Turner Broadcasting Asia Pacific’s programming, acquisitions and development department is led by Mark Eyers, vice president, content, Turner Entertainment Networks Asia, Inc.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020