Hong Kong – Turner Broadcasting Asia Pacific has appointed Layla Lewis as associate director, programming, acquisitions and development for Turner Entertainment Networks Asia Inc. Based in Hong Kong, Lewis will be responsible for the development and planning of Turner Entertainment’s acquisition and original content strategies for its kids’ networks in the Asia Pacific region including flagship channel Cartoon Network, Pogo and Boomerang. Lewis brings a wealth of programming experience to Turner, having spent over 10 years at Nickelodeon in the United Kingdom, where she was senior programming manager for Nickelodeon/Nick Jr and Nick Jr 2/Nicktoons TV/Noggin. While at Nickelodeon, she played a key role in expanding the company’s networks, including the launch of Nick Jr, Nicktoons and the roll out of VOD and mobile TV services. Turner Broadcasting Asia Pacific’s programming, acquisitions and development department is led by Mark Eyers, vice president, content, Turner Entertainment Networks Asia, Inc.
Ad – Before Content
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand
- The Walt Disney Company to celebrate Disney+ Day on November 12
- Abacus Media Rights secures international sales for ‘The Beatles and India’ feature documentary
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’