National Geographic Channels International partners with FINAS to distribute co-produced Malaysian documentaries globally
Kuala Lumpur – National Geographic Channels International (NGCI) announced the distribution of four 1 x 60-minute Malaysian documentaries at MIPCOM. The documentaries were coproduced by NGCI and National Film Development Corporation Malaysia (FINAS) under the first and second rounds of the ‘Malaysia to the World’ initiative. The titles available in both SD and HD are Inside Becoming a King, SMART Tunnel, Fight Masters: Silat and Among the Great Apes with Michelle Yeoh, which represent the work of some talented Malaysian producers and directors supervised by NGCI’s award-winning executive producers.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020