Kuala Lumpur – MEASAT Satellite Systems Sdn. Bhd. (MEASAT) announced an agreement with GlobeCast to provide Occasional Usage Services (OUS) capacity for the 2010 Commonwealth Games. MEASAT will broadcast the Games to the Asia Pacific region via both the MEASAT-3 and MEASAT-3a satellites. Under the multi-transponder OUS deal, MEASAT will lease capacity to GlobeCast throughout the duration of the Games. The nineteenth Commonwealth Games is scheduled in New Delhi, India from 3 – 14 October 2010. It is the first time for India to host the Games and also the largest multi-sport event conducted to date in India. The opening ceremony is scheduled to take place at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Delhi. MEASAT’s OUS has been the platform in providing capacity to many major sports events including the FIFA World Cup 2010 which was held in June. MEASAT’s OUS can be booked through a simple service order, allowing customers to book capacity at short notice. The service can be provided on a single use basis or scheduled at regular intervals, and is available across the entire fleet of satellites.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020