Asia Pacific – FUSE Asia Pacific, an Omnicom Media Group company, and ice-TV announced their first content partnership with the roll out of The AdBreak, a reality television programme centred on the advertising and media industry. The first of its kind format to be launched anywhere worldwide, The AdBreak will see 10 young Asian creative hopefuls battle it out over an intensive eight-week period to win a coveted creative assignment with an Omnicom creative agency. Some of Asia’s most prominent and colourful advertising gurus will appear as guests on the show to mentor, or barrack, the contestants and pass on amusing insights from within the industry.
Ad – Before Content
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand
- The Walt Disney Company to celebrate Disney+ Day on November 12
- Abacus Media Rights secures international sales for ‘The Beatles and India’ feature documentary
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’