ice-TV launches new reality TV programme The Adbreak
Asia Pacific – FUSE Asia Pacific, an Omnicom Media Group company, and ice-TV announced their first content partnership with the roll out of The AdBreak, a reality television programme centred on the advertising and media industry. The first of its kind format to be launched anywhere worldwide, The AdBreak will see 10 young Asian creative hopefuls battle it out over an intensive eight-week period to win a coveted creative assignment with an Omnicom creative agency. Some of Asia’s most prominent and colourful advertising gurus will appear as guests on the show to mentor, or barrack, the contestants and pass on amusing insights from within the industry.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020