Shanghai – That Love Comes, a made-from-web drama series produced by Tudou was unveiled on 15 October 2010 on Tudou’s main site. In China, Tencent QQ and PPStream are also joining the internet-only debut online for the Chinese audience. More than 10 distribution partners in other nine regions/countries across Asia Pacific will be airing That Love Comes throughout this fall. According to Tudou, its first attempt in producing an original series has attracted wide commercial interest and transformed the company from just being a highly trafficked video website to a full media house expanding its production, distribution and publishing value offerings. Gary Wang, founder & CEO of Tudou said, “With high quality production and 100% control of each and every step making this series, we are able to create additional content placements and distribution commercial opportunities other than just putting ads before and around videos.” That Love Comes is a drama series designed specifically for the young urban audience aged under 35 in China. “We serve a highly attractive demographic to brand marketers who are reaching the young and trend savvy consumers in the market to whom the internet is penetrating better,” commented Wang. Global leading brewer AB-InBev Budweiser brand partnered with Tudou That Love Comes embedding Bud-Lime, a new lime-flavored light beer newly introduced to the China consumer market since summer 2010, into the programming. Aside from debuting on Tudou and Tencent QQ, PPStream in China, That Love Comes has been distributed outside China, including StarTV Network across Asia Pacific, ATV in Hong Kong, 8TV in Malaysia and along with more than 10 overseas TV stations. In addition, the series will be aired in Taiwan, Japan, Korea and Vietnam after autumn. A love story at its core, the drama also addresses broader themes such as struggles for life of an out-of-towner in China’s big cities, and the drive for survival and success for this specific demographic in modern day China.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020