Hong Kong – The seventh season of NCIS will premiere exclusively on FOX on 16 August at 9.50pm. Viewers across South East Asia will be among the first to catch the all-new season drama. Revolving a group of talented special agents who travel the globe to investigate crimes with Navy or Marine Corps ties, NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) is an action drama with liberal doses of humor. Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs Gibbs (Mark Harmon) is the no-nonsense leader of the NCIS troupe of colorful personalities. The team includes ex-homicide detective Anthony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly), the forensic specialist Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette), Dr. Donald ‘Ducky’ Mallard (David McCallum) as the medical examiner and Timothy McGee (Sean Murray) as a computer specialist. Rounding out the team is NCIS director Leon Vance (Rocky Carroll), an intelligent, highly trained agent.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 48 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020