SPE Networks – Asia appoints Qmedia as Ad Sales Representative in the Middle East
Singapore – SPE Networks – Asia (SPENA) has appointed Qmedia, a Qatari-based media house, to represent its ad sales interest in the Middle East with immediate effect. Qmedia will be responsible for packaging advertising and sponsorship solutions to Middle Eastern companies looking to expand their presence in the Asia region, through the eight networks under SPENA: SPENA’s own pay-TV channel brands AXN, AXN Beyond, Animax and Sony Entertainment Television, as well as third-party channels brands that SPENA represents including AETN All Asia Networks’ HISTORY, The Biography Channel, Crime & Investigation Network and HISTORY HD. Says Ricky Ow, senior vice president & general manager, SPE Networks – Asia, “With the increasing presence of Middle Eastern interest in Asia, it is apt time for us to have representation there to service the needs of companies wishing to reach out to viewers in Asia.” Qmedia is a media house founded in 2004 to provide the most innovative and efficient media tools for premium audience delivery, representing a number of regional televisions, radio channels, magazines and newspapers in Qatar and the wider Middle East.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 36 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020