Jakarta – Malaysia’s Media Prima Berhad (Media Prima) and Indonesia’s PT Surya Citra Televisi (SCTV) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) which will see both media organizations collaborating to foster closer cultural ties and understanding between both nations. Witnessed by Malaysia’s Deputy Prime Minister Y.A.B. Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, the MoU was signed by the Chairman of Media Prima, Datuk Johan Jaaffar and Fofo Sariaatmadja, the President Director of SCTV. Under the terms of the MoU, MPB and SCTV will exchange and cooperate in the joint production of content, as well as feature artistes from both countries in their programmes and events. The MoU also facilitates the exchange of news items with the aim of fostering and strengthening mutual understanding between Malaysia and Indonesia, knowledge sharing in areas related to content production including staff exchanges and cooperation in new media initiatives.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’