Media Prima Berhad implements Accenture integrated broadcast system
Kuala Lumpur – Accenture announced that it has helped Media Prima Berhad (Media Prima), the leading integrated media group in Malaysia, replace its legacy broadcast management system with a state-of-the-art broadcast management application using Accenture’s Integrated Broadcast System (IBS). As a result, Media Prima has streamlined and simplified its broadcast management processes to achieve better time to market, higher productivity as well as efficiencies in its core broadcast operations. Implementing IBS gives Media Prima’s airtime and program schedulers a common, virtually real-time view of programs, promotions and advertisement schedules. This means that grid closure can occur closer to transmission date, giving the schedulers the ability to sell advertising space closer to air date. IBS also increases scheduling flexibility by reducing overall inter-team dependencies, shorter reconciliation times, and improved reporting capabilities due to integrated data sources.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,540 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 114 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020