London – Kidsco re-launched its website, KidsCotv.tv in Australia on 27 May 2010. The site will subsequently roll out across Asia, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe and the Middle East in 11 languages by September of 2010. The new design will provide brands with multiplatform commercial opportunities to engage with KidsCo’s core audience of children and families on a multinational or regional basis. KidsCotv.tv will feature live streaming of full-length episodes of original KidsCo productions as well as programme trailers. Children are now able to explore interactive opportunities on the website including a selection of new games and downloads, as well as regionally tailored competitions. Kids can also upload photos, drawings and jokes and share them with other KidsCo fans. The site offers child-friendly browsing through 3D imaging, animated icons and carousel scrolling.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020