Jupiter Telecommunications announces May 2010 subscriber figures
Tokyo, Japan – Jupiter Telecommunications Co., Ltd. (JASDAQ: 4817), the largest multiple system operator (MSO) in Japan based on the number of customers served, has announced that the total subscribing households as of May 31, 2010 served by J:COM’s 23 consolidated franchises reached approximately 3.33 million, up 117,600 or 3.7% since May 31, 2009. Combined revenue generating units (RGUs) for cable television, high-speed Internet access and telephony services reached approximately 6.08 million, up 328,700 or 5.7% since May 31, 2009. The bundle ratio (average number of services received per subscribing household) increased to 1.83 as of May 31, 2010 from 1.79 as of May 31, 2009. The cable television digital migration rate as of May 31, 2010 increased to 95% from 84% as of May 31, 2009.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 114 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 54 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 44 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020