Japan’s nationwide digital terrestrial broadcasting
To prepare for the full digitalization of terrestrial broadcasting in 2011, the National Association of Commercial Broadcasters in Japan (NAB) and public broadcaster NHK have joined forces to produce a mini program to be broadcast on NHK and 127 stations across Japan, including NTV on July 4. This unprecedented program, of which the production will be headed by NTV, will simultaneously broadcast differing analog and digital contents to promote the switchover to digital broadcasting.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 105 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020