Sao Paolo, Brazil – South Korea is set to air the Globo TV International series ‘Internal Affairs’, which shows the day-to-day activities of an elite police unit tasked to uncover crimes committed by those who vowed to enforce the law. The Brazilian drama, which has been sold to several countries by Globo TV, features internal affairs policemen on a mission to uncover the truth behind allegations of misconduct toward fellow policemen. In a 12-episode format of 30 minutes each, the first season of the series registered an average audience of 42% of the share and 21 points when it aired in Brazil last year. The positive results guaranteed the green-light for the second season that’s currently on air, according to Globo TV. The programme will be broadcast in South Korea on pay TV channel EPG, which airs more than 1,000 hours of programming from Globo TV each year. ‘Internal Affairs’ features Murilo Benício, who had the leading role of blockbuster telenovela ‘The Clone’.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 339 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 66 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 52 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020