Hong Kong – Jonathan Ellis, senior vice president Fox One Stop Media, is leaving STAR Group – reportedly to become CEO of mobile solutions company TheTMSWay. Fox International Channels Asia’s vice president research and strategic sales Ben Money is also said to be leaving the company to become TheTMSWay’s managing director strategic sales and data management. TheTMSWay is a Hong Kong-based mobile technology company, co-founded by Frederick Saurat. Earlier this year, P&G’s former vice president global media Bernard Glock joined TheTMSWay as non-executive director.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’