Premiere of The Pacific is top English drama series in Singapore on cable this year
Singapore – According to research from TNS Singapore, the premiere of HBO’s most expensive miniseries ever made in history, The Pacific, is the highest rated premiere of an English drama series on cable television to date in Singapore this year. HBO was also the number one movie and entertainment cable channel in Singapore during the premiere telecast of The Pacific. The first episode of the US$200 million production had a rating of 0.73%, the highest of any premiering series on cable television in Singapore this year. Viewership of the second episode of The Pacific, which aired immediately after the first episode, continued to grow by 44%.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020