Latest PAX data reveals record showing for BBC World News
Singapore – The latest Synovate PAX survey sees BBC World News record its highest weekly and monthly figures since the survey began publishing quarterly results in 2002. BBC World News grew its monthly reach to 3 million across the region, up 13% to 20.7%, while weekly reach rose 14% to 1.5 million (10.7%). The channel’s daily reach also rose to 500,000, or 3.5% (a rise of 17%). The channel saw its weekly audience grow by more than 20% year-on-year in such diverse markets as India (+26%), Australia (+29%), Bangkok (+35%) and Singapore (+ 38%). It also increased its reach dramatically among frequent business travellers, with a massive 60% more now tuning in to the channel, while the number of senior government officials watching the channel rose by 34% to 21.9% weekly reach, more than any other news channel. The Synovate PAX study surveys pan-regional and local viewing, as well as product consumption, among affluent adults and business people in main cities in the Asia Pacific region. The latest survey covers up to the 4th quarter of 2009.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020