Singapore – There are believed to have been a number of lay-offs in production and commercial distribution at Bloomberg TV’s operations in Singapore, with redundancies of Tokyo-based technical and operations staff expected to follow. First signs of change in Asia came when it was announced that commercial director Lindsay Oliver was to add Asia to her EMEA responsibilities. Similarly Bloomberg TV Head for Europe and EMEA Brian Martinez added Asia to his job title. With the departure of Shawn Galey, Bloomberg TV’s managing director commercial affairs Asia, an apparent reorganization looked to be on the cards – of which the latest redundancies would appear to be part.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’