London – Travel Channel will launch on Malaysia’s TM Net from 29 March 2010. Travel Channel International is Europe’s leading travel broadcaster. Launched in 1994, Travel Channel broadcasts to 117 countries in 19 languages across Europe, Africa and the Middle East. The launch on TM Net’s UNIFI IPTV service in Malaysia follows Travel Channel’s recent launch announcement on Sky New Zealand from May 1.
Ad – Before Content
- Asia’s growing appetite for the C-drama wave (Part two)
- Asia’s growing appetite for the C-drama wave
- Discovery, Inc. names Anil Jhingan as President and Managing Director, Asia Pacific
- Viacom18 Consumer Products launches an exclusive range of Garfield merchandise
- Thailand pay-TV services market revenue to reach US$1.1 billion in 2026, forecasts GlobalData
- Singapore Media Festival 2021: Connecting our content creators to global media players and audiences