Paris – Singapore will take centre stage as MIPTV 2010’s ‘Country of Focus’, with Singapore’s Acting Minister for Communications, Information and the Arts (MICA) Lui Tuck Yew as the Guest of Honour. The Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) and International Enterprise Singapore will jointly lead the country’s largest-ever delegation to MIPTV. Singapore will jointly host a half-day conference with MIPTV on April 12 to highlight how its self-sustaining media ecosystem and internationalization strategy has led to the export of its capabilities, services and content for the world’s audiences. Singapore is also actively championing Stereoscopic 3D and will share its experience and latest developments with MIPTV’s expected 11,500 international visitors. Through detailed case studies in a half-day conference on 3D on April 14, audiences can also understand how local Singaporean companies possess the necessary state-of-the-art 3D technical equipment and specialised manpower for the filming of 3D projects.
Ad – Before Content
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand
- The Walt Disney Company to celebrate Disney+ Day on November 12
- Abacus Media Rights secures international sales for ‘The Beatles and India’ feature documentary
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’