Singapore – MediaCorp announced the appointment of Patrick Yong as managing director of MediaCorp Press from 1 April 2010. Yong takes over from Philip Koh who will assume the position of managing director, interactive media on the same date. Yong started his career as a journalist before joining MediaCorp in 1998. He was instrumental in setting up the sales team at MediaCorp Press in 2002. His last two years as SVP/head of sales (News, Radio, Print and Ethnic) were spent successfully integrating the sales functions of the various platforms under his charge. In his new role as MD MediaCorp Press, Yong will report to Shaun Seow, deputy CEO (News, Radio, Interactive & Print).
Ad – Before Content
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches brand new CM+ channel on Singtel TV in Singapore
- ATEME enables DL Gtpl to launch cable headend In India
- Southern Cross Austereo chooses MediaHub Australia to manage and deliver Sky News Regional Channels across Australia
- Astro expands its OTT aggregation play with TVB Anywhere+ App
- Vishal Bhardwaj and Netflix come together for the upcoming spy-thriller ‘Khufiya’
- ZEE5 Global launches Original web series ‘Pavitra Rishta – It’s Never Too Late’