Singapore – MediaCorp announced the appointment of Patrick Yong as managing director of MediaCorp Press from 1 April 2010. Yong takes over from Philip Koh who will assume the position of managing director, interactive media on the same date. Yong started his career as a journalist before joining MediaCorp in 1998. He was instrumental in setting up the sales team at MediaCorp Press in 2002. His last two years as SVP/head of sales (News, Radio, Print and Ethnic) were spent successfully integrating the sales functions of the various platforms under his charge. In his new role as MD MediaCorp Press, Yong will report to Shaun Seow, deputy CEO (News, Radio, Interactive & Print).
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020