Philippines – GMA Network, Inc. has signed a deal with South Korean newspaper and television outfit Maekyung Media Group to co-produce programs, reports GMANews.TV. The deal will lead to co-production of television programs involving the artists and production teams of both companies, said the company. Both companies also agreed to license programs in the fields of news, drama, variety, documentary, current affairs, information-education, arts and sports. The Maekyung Media Group owns and operates the Maeil Business Newspaper, financial news television station Maeil Business News TV, and the Maekyung internet website, which has been in service since 1999.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’