Hong Kong – Eurosport Asia-Pacific Limited announced the renewal of its carriage deal with Astro. Eurosport and Astro signed a multi-year commitment to continue broadcasting both Eurosport, the flagship live sports events channel and Eurosportnews, the 24 hour international sports news channel, on the platform. The Eurosport channel had originally launched on the Astro platform in Malaysia in May 2007 and is currently available to Astro Sports subscribers. It will continue to be offered in the sports package, Stadium ASTRO.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 110 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020