Culver City, CA – Sony Pictures Entertainment announced that Michael Grindon, President, International, Sony Pictures Television (SPT), will be leaving the company in March. Sony Pictures’ international television business has undergone significant growth since 1986, when Grindon joined the company. Today, SPT has 122 television channel feeds in 140 countries reaching 435 million households, and has local language television production operations in 20 territories that have produced over 9,000 hours of programming. Sony Pictures also owns formats which are licensed in 67 countries. Grindon joined the company in 1986 and served in several executive positions in the international group before being named president of Sony Pictures International Television (SPTI) in 1995. SPTI was united with SPT last March. Previously, Grindon spent six years at HBO where he was director of national accounts. Prior to HBO, Grindon served as a marketing analyst in the consumer video division of Time Life Films and as a systems analyst for Bechtel Corporation.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 56 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020