Hyderabad, India – Latens, leader in software conditional access and middleware for pay TV, continues to grow and strengthen its presence in India. Since opening its new research and development facility in Hyderabad, Latens has significantly increased its work force in India and continues to recruit. Latens CAS is a standards compliant, downloadable solution offering pay TV operators a more dynamic and secure anti-piracy strategy at a much lower cost than traditional card based systems. Built on open standards technology, Latens CAS gives operators greater freedom of choice and flexibility when choosing set top boxes. “Latens India plays a pivotal role in our continued ability to deliver state of the art security and advanced middleware technology. The opening of our R&D facility earlier this year, and our constant and continuous expansion shows our commitment to the growing India pay TV market,” Says Jeremy Thorp, Latens CEO.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 100 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020