Singapore – Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) and Samsung, the leader of the global LED TV market, announced details of a 21-week sponsorship deal for Discovery Channel’s hit series, Mythbusters. The sponsorship, part of Samsung’s hyperReal campaign to drive further awareness and understanding of the benefits of its LED HDTVs, is for Discovery Channel’s Southeast Asia and Australia/New Zealand feeds. As part of the partnership, DNAP and Samsung has jointly developed three 60-second branded vignettes, currently airing on the sponsored feeds from 9 December 2009 until 4 April 2010. A 30-second and 15-second TVC showcasing the award-wining Samsung LED HDTV Series 8 is also airing from 2 November 2009 to 4 April 2010.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 68 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020