Manila – ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp. brought back Korean series, Boys Over Flowers for an encore run from December 14, reports the BusinessWorld. The Filipino-dubbed teen series, which was first aired from May 11 to August 21, became one of the most successful TV shows for Channel 2. Boys Over Flowers airs weeknights at 11pm, filing the vacancy in ABS-CBN’s prime-time block left by Filipino version of the Korean drama, Lovers in Paris, which ended its 10-week run. The series is the Korean version of the Taiwanese series Meteor Garden, which also aired on Channel 2 four years ago. Boys Over Flowers follows the story of an average girl whose uncomplicated life suddenly turns to both adventure and nightmare after she receives a scholarship to an elite school which caters to the wealthiest and most powerful families of Korea.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 66 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020