Turner Asia Pacific launches online catalog for new syndication sales business
Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc. (TBSAP) announced at MIPCOM the launch of a brand new syndication marketplace www.turnercontentsolutions.com to enable buyers to search and preview a vast collection of well-established television programs under the Turner brand. These include, amongst others, content from the world’s leading 24-hour news network CNN International, truTV featuring real-life stories told from an exciting first-person perspective and Adult Swim offering original and acquired animated live action series for young adults. Continuing Turner’s ongoing growth in the Asia Pacific region, the new site is overseen by a syndication team aim to meet buyer demand for quality programs under the Turner brand. The team in Hong Kong oversees local sales representatives across Australia and New Zealand, Korea, Japan, Greater China, South East Asia and South Asia. Key components of the online catalog include a search engine that allows buyers to quickly find programs and save them directly to their ‘wish list’, in addition to a high-quality streaming capability to preview the program in question. This allows buyers to efficiently click, select and preview, all without having to leave the site.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020