Seoul – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, in Asia Pacific today announced a strategic partnership with SBS (Seoul Broadcasting System). CNBC and SBS plan to jointly launch a new 24-hour Korean business news channel, branded SBS-CNBC, in January 2010. SBS is the only private nationwide terrestrial broadcasting company out of three in South Korea. It also has a portfolio of highly successful Pay TV channels including: SBS Golf, SBS Plus (Drama and Entertainment), SBS Sports and E! Entertainment Channel Korea. SBS-CNBC will focus on Korea’s daily business news, complemented with international coverage from CNBC bureaux around the world. ”CNBC is the world leader in business news and information. Our partnership allows us to tap into their expertise in business and financial news, enhancing the quality of content delivered to our premier audiences in Korea,” said Kee Seong Kim, president of this new venture.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 105 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020