Disney-ABC International Television (Asia Pacific) inks multi-year deal with Indonesia’s MNC
Cannes – Disney-ABC International Television (DAIT) Asia Pacific has inked a multi-year deal with MNC (PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk) in Indonesia. This agreement will see DAIT’s programs air on RCTI, the leading FTA channel in Indonesia, as well as Global TV and TPI. In addition to the licensing of current features (live action and animated), animated direct-to-videos, the agreement will also include a commitment for ABC Family live action series. Under this agreement, viewers in Indonesia will be able to enjoy renowned Disney-Pixar animated features on television under the ‘Magical World of Disney’ branded block. Upcoming titles to air under this block include Cars, Meet the Robinsons, The Wild, Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 105 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 47 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020