Endemol unveils new line up of entertainment formats
London – Endemol announced a line up of formats available for the first time at MIPCOM 2009. Amongst this year’s portfolio is 101 Ways to Leave a Gameshow; XXS; Pointless, and Against the Odds. The new slate of shows will launch at MIPCOM alongside Endemol’s returning global formats including the worldwide blockbuster, Wipeout, now in over 25 countries. The Whole 19 Yards, the thrilling game show created by Endemol UK, and commissioned in Spain and the UK will also be among this year’s highlights.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 41 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020