Singapore – Operating revenue was stable at S$532 million compared to S$531 million in 2Q2008. For the half year, it stood at S$1.06 billion. The Group’s EBITDA for the quarter rose 10% to S$161 million and for the half year, increased 5% to S$329 million. EBITDA margin as a percentage of service revenue was 31.5% for the quarter and at half time, it registered 32.2%. For the quarter, profit from operations was 13% higher year-on-year (YoY) at S$101 million. Net profit after tax increased 21% to S$78 million. Free cash flow (FCF) at S$148 million was 6% higher compared to last year’s S$140 million. Looking at the half year, profit from operations was S$208 million or 6% higher YoY. FCF was S$264 million or 55% higher than last year’s S$170 million. Capital expenditure (capex) was S$24 million higher at S$70 million from a year ago. For the half year, it was 15% higher at S$121 million.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020