Singapore – More than 100 StarHub employees pounded the streets in the central and eastern parts of Singapore on the morning of August 1. To mark the official relocation of its corporate office to the new StarHub Green building, the StarHubbers took the challenge of running from its previous office location at Cuppage to its new home at Ubi. StarHub’s new office at StarHub Green, Ubi spans three levels in both wings of the environment-friendly building. About half of StarHub’s total staff strength of 2,700 is based at StarHub Green. “I am delighted with our new office. We have put in a lot of thought and effort in the interior office design, giving our team a better working environment,” said Terry Clontz, StarHub’s CEO.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020