London – FremantleMedia announced the appointment of Saurindra Kumar Barua(Raj) as managing director, FremantleMedia India. Raj will be based in Mumbai and report to Patrick Schult, FremantleMedia Asia’s CEO, who is based in Singapore. In his new position, Raj will build a new team and will work closely with various divisions within the FremantleMedia group to leverage its relationships and its content to establish a production operation to service the Indian market. Before joining FremantleMedia, Raj was vice president and regional chief financial officer (AsiaPac) for Discovery Asia based in Singapore.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020