Chris Keely named Vice President, Distribution, MTV Networks Southeast Asia and Greater China
Singapore – MTV Networks International announced that Chris Keely has been appointed to the position of vice president of distribution, Southeast Asia and Greater China. Keely will assume this Singapore-based role effective 1 September and report directly to Indra Suharjono, executive vice president and managing director, MTV Networks Southeast Asia and Greater China. As vice president of distribution, Keely will be responsible for seeking new distribution opportunities for MTV Networks’ assets including MTV, Nickelodeon, VH1 and other Viacom-owned brands throughout the region. He will be tasked to maximize distribution opportunities across the region, particularly in key markets including Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines. Keely will be responsible for overseeing and securing carriage of the MTV and Nickelodeon 24-hour programming services as well as managing relationships with subscription television licensees and terrestrial broadcasters offering MTV and Nickelodeon-branded programming blocks. In addition to distribution, Keely will also manage the company’s local government relationships in key markets, identifying commercial opportunities for the company within various governmental bodies and initiatives throughout the region. Keely has worked in senior roles across broadcasting, politics and law in Australia and New Zealand including general manager MTV Networks NZ, director of strategy and business development MTV Networks Australia, general manager of SingTel Optus Television Business Affairs, general manager The Movie Network, and CEO Audio Visual Software Distributors Association of Australia.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 103 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020