Centraline and ToonZip confirm cross-border collaboration
Kuala Lumpur – A Malaysian animation production company, Centraline Animation Sdn Bhd (Centraline) and Korean media content producer, ToonZip have announced the joint-production of a 3D adventure comedy animation series at the Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival Promotion Plan (SPP). Entitled Robot ARPO, the 52-episode animation series depicts the story of a fearsome combat robot that has been turned into domestic helper by a wacky earthling family. Based in Korea, ToonZip is involved in the production of a diverse range of media content from digital animations to online games. Since its establishment, ToonZip has won several accolades, participated in various worldwide animation events and recipients of grants and work collaborations from among renowned animation companies.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,223 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 93 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 83 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 75 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020